A few weeks ago, during the first week of June, we had an exciting visit by a 6 year old champion motocross racer and his dad. Mason Tucker, and his father, Darren, were in the Chelsea, Michigan area practicing at a private motocross track which is located near the Pit Products factory. Driving to the track they saw the Pit Products billboard on the highway, turned their Sprinter van around, and stopped by the factory to check us out.
Mason is only 6 years old but he is serious about his sport. He is from York, Pennsylvania. He rides and practices everyday either on the tracks in his back yard or at other tracks across the USA. His father introduced him to motorcycles when he was 3 years old and he’s loved racing ever since. He started racing at the same local tracks that his dad raced on, and as Mason improved he began travelling to races all around the USA. His success has earned him many trophies and a spot on the 2014 Allegan Motorsports Cobra Elite Team. Mason has a younger sister of whom Mason says, “She likes to watch me go fast!”
The Tuckers were in Michigan for the Loretta Lynn Youth Mideast Regional Qualifier at RedBud Motocross in Buchanan, Michigan. Mason came away from the event very successful by finishing 1st in all three of the races he participated in.
Mason and Darren had some ideas regarding how to improve the organization and function of their motorbike transport van. They wanted to make better use of the wall space in the van, have a way to better protect their gear, and they wanted to be able to find tools and supplies easily while travelling or when at the track. To accomplish these goals they installed the following Pit Products gear in their van:
- Hand Cleaner Station to help them keep clean on the road.
- Oil Shelves to keep track of their lubricants, additives and other bottled products.
- Aerosol Shelves to hold the sprays and other fluids they need to have in the van.
- Workstation to store equipment and provide a work surface for laying out parts.
- Helmet Hooks to get the helmets off the ground and to stay organized.
- Divider Trays for storage of miscellaneous gear, snacks, boxes, and spare parts.
- Organizer Cabinet for all the small parts you need to have easy to find.
Keep an eye on Mason as he continues his quest to be the best youth motocross racer in the United States! Good luck Mason.
Thanks for visiting Pit Products and thanks for choosing our trailer storage products and trailer organization accessories for your van!
- ***Scratch & Dent***
- Accessories - Garage and Home
- Accessory Storage
- Base and Overhead Cabinet Combos
- Base Cabinets
- Featured Products
- Fluid Organizers
- Fuel, Gears & Shocks
- Garage Cabinets, Aluminum
- Gift Card
- Helmet and Suit Storage
- New Products
- Overhead Aluminum Trailer Cabinets
- Package Deals
- Ramps and Loading
- Shelves and Bins
- Spare Parts
- Strap and Tool Hangers
- Tire Racks for Trailer, Garage & Workshop
- Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Cabinets, Aluminum
- Workstations and Door Cabinets