Slider Plates - Trailer Door
Pit Products offers durable enclosed trailer ramp transition flaps which we refer to as trailer door slider plates allowing you to load your valuable gear and vehicles with ease. We designed the trailer slider plates to be robust so you don't need to worry. The trailer ramp slider plates help you roll smoothly over that gap between your enclosed trailer door and your trailer floor. Many people purchase these trailer floor gap covers so they can easily roll tool carts, utility carts, gasoline generators, tool boxes, pit carts, and many other types of rolling storage accessories that are vital to have close at hand.
We've seen snowmobile riding customers install these crossover plates on both the rear ramp door transition and on the front ramp door transition of their snowmobile hauling trailers which allows them an easy and smooth way to load snowmobiles onto their enclosed trailers and to drive the sleds off the front ramps.
The slider plates perform perfectly as a trailer floor gap cover, trailer ramp threshold cover, enclosed trailer transition flap, or drop down door slider plate for enclosed race trailers, enclosed snowmobile trailers, lawn care trailers, enclosed maintenance trailers, service trailers, landscape trailers, enclosed cargo trailers, BBQ trailers, and car hauling trailers.
We stock six sizes of trailer door slider plates:
- 36 Inch Item #588-36 with Dimensions: 36"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
- 42 Inch Item #588-42 with Dimensions: 42"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
- 58 Inch Item #588-58 with Dimensions: 58"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
- 68 Inch Item #588-68 with Dimensions: 68"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
- 72 Inch Item #588-72 with Dimensions: 72"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
- 84 Inch Item #588-84 with Dimensions: 84"L x 1"H x 11¾"D
All Items Feature the Following:
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Mounting Hardware Included
- High Strength Stainless Steel Rivets used for Assembly
- Material: Diamond Plate Aluminum 0.100 Thick
- Normally Ships the Same Business Day
- Shipping Method: Ground (UPS)
MADE IN THE USA